California Beef Council Webinars
The CBC’s producer-focused webinars provide a deep dive into efforts and programs funded by the Beef Checkoff, both here in California and across the country. Ranging in topics from how the CBC and Cattlemen’s Beef Board operate, to specifics on CBC programs and important issues like consumer insights and perceptions in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, these one-hour webinars offer beef producers a clear picture of how their Beef Checkoff investment is put to work on their behalf.
View our most recent webinars on demand, and check back for details on the next events as they are scheduled.
Be sure you’re up-to-date with the latest information about the CBC and the Beef Checkoff by signing up for our monthly e-mail update, providing the latest program results, producer event and training information, industry insights, and more.
Subscribe: CBC Newsletter
Educational Resources for Producers
- Online Beef Quality Assurance Training
- Online Beef Quality Assurance Transportation Training
- Masters of Beef Advocacy Training Program
- About the Beef Checkoff
- Current Beef Checkoff Program Updates
- Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner.
- Latest California Beef Council Annual Report